Saturday, October 23, 2010

Jules' Nursery

I have yet to add the finishing touches (I am determined to do some paintings for her room and add some photographs to the empty frames!), but here are some pictures of Jules' nursery. All we really had to buy was the bedding, curtains, and decal for her name (only $27 for the decal!). Oh, and I couldn't resist the flower chandelier from PB Kids (it was on sale!). We reused the furniture (crib, glider, dresser/changing table, bookcase and nightstand) from Wills' room, updated an old mirror from our 1/2 bath and some baskets with some fresh paint, and inherited a great rug from my sister. My mom had the idea to paint the fan blades a celery green color, so I may do that too, if I find myself with the time for a little art project.






No comments: