Monday, December 17, 2007

Suhrer Family Christmas

We went up to Greenville/Easley SC for the annual Suhrer Family Christmas get together on Saturday. It was great to introduce Wills to all of my aunts, uncles and cousins. Here are a few pictures of Wills with my cousins Katie and James. There are also a few pictures of Wills from a doctor's appointment about a week ago (he weighed in at 13 lbs 10 ounces).

Wills is doing great - sleeping through most of the night (usually from about 9pm to 4am). Road trips are a little tough - we had to stop for about an hour on the way home from Greenville yesterday to try to settle him down. I can't believe I go back to work in just over two weeks! We are going to start day care as soon as we get back from Greensboro for the holidays, to try to get him (and me) adjusted to it. Wish us luck!










No comments: