Monday, January 24, 2011

Jules is 3 months old!

Well, 3 months and 3 weeks...but I am a little behind with my posting! She is doing all kinds of great stuff now - laughing, smiling, "talking", and holding that head up high! She is even starting to sit up in her baby bumpo seat. She loves loves loves watching Wills do stuff - and he loves to do stuff for her! She likes to bounce on our laps, and she likes to be in the baby bjorn. I took her to the doctor today because she had a little cough - she weighed in at 14.3 lbs (and the cough is getting a little better).





As for Wills...he is getting to be such a big boy! I think it's safe to officially say that he is potty trained! All of a sudden, he can't wait to go poop on the potty - in fact, he goes into the bathroom like every 10 minutes to try. I have to say, it's a great thing!



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

They are both ADORABLE! Love those smiles!