Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Costume Parade

We had a great weekend of Halloween celebrations! It started Friday with Wills' Halloween Costume Parade at Primrose...I love that I am off on maternity leave so that I could go and celebrate with him!

Wills was (of course) Buzz Lightyear, and I was surprised that no one else in his class was dressed as Buzz. There were, however, a ton of superheros...so I now know how Wills knows so much about Spiderman, Ironman, Superman, etc.


Miss Jessica (assistant director, dressed as a truck driver) and Mr. Alonzo, one of Wills' teachers
Getting ready for the parade (each class does a parade through all of the other classrooms)
Wills and Madison

Miss Melissa (Director)
Miss Shari (Wills' lead teacher) and the preschool class
I thought Wills was in trouble when I got there, since he was sitting in a chair, but apparently his wings kept smacking everyone, so he couldn't sit on the floor with them :)

No comments: