Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Almost Christmas!

Christmas is almost here! I've been enjoying a few days off from work (although I've packed so much into 2 days, it feels like work!). We are leaving tomorrow for SC to spend Christmas with my parents, sister, bro-in-law, nephew, and niece - it should be tons of fun! Wills is doing great - he has the very beginning of an ear infection, so he started an antibiotic today. He has adjusted greatly to the toddler room at day care - he is in a room with all of the "young toddlers". His two teachers are wonderful and seem to really enjoy him. The best part is that they have a pretty routine day, so he naps from noon to 2 every day...and he has been sleeping very well at night! He's even had a couple of 12 hour nights, which I didn't think would ever happen!

Here are a few pics - us picking out a Christmas tree and celebrating Christmas at my aunt and uncle's house in SC a few weeks ago.



Grammy, Louise and Wills

No comments: